Friday, December 6, 2019

Dahlhouse Design





This past year, I have really spent a lot of time building my little business on Etsy.  I've always dabbled around with my shop, but this year I discovered a few products that people enjoy purchasing.  I've worked on branding my business and also packaging and customer service.  I am happy to report that I have done over 340 orders and counting.  It helped us pay for our vacation to Disneyland this past November in cash along with my online teaching job VIPKID.  It was a very big WIN for me.

This next year I want to grow my business even more, blog more, read more and be present.  If you have a chance you can check out my website Dahlhouse Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life At The Dahlhouse: Disneyland Style

In November, we were able to take a family vacation to Disneyland and to visit my brother, David and sister, Katie.  We enjoyed several m...